Sunday, May 8, 2011

End of the semester dinner with the house-mates!

I have to admit that sushi is most definitely my favorite sort of food. I mean it's way to heavy and expensive to have all the time, but if I am given the choice to pick between a slice of cake and the same caloric intake of sushi I'd go for the unagi roll every time. 



Michelle joined us! This is heather stealing a cucumber from her avocado salad. 

Caitlin scouring through the menu for vegetarian options!


Took a picture of Michelle's outfit! she walked pretty far in those heels... i need practice :P

we are all sorta dressed up!

"heather don't bother doing your makeup.... no one is gonna know you even have a face in that dress" and this is her response lol 

2 comments:

  1. hahahah i love the last quote

    sushi sushi sushi sushi <3 i love sushi but sometimes, i may choose a slice of cake over sushi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the only sweet thing that might trump most savory foods for me might be home made truffles.

    i never had a huge sweet tooth i guess. but you totally do! give jane a nice scone or piece of pie and a glass of wine and she is all set :)

    ReplyDelete