Thursday, October 27, 2011

random october picturesss

Surprise surprise... we had a very rainy day in syracuse. took some pictures on my way home from campus of the trees. 
 here's the evil female ginkgo trees. i call them smovum because they drop their ovaries in the fall and if you step on one it gushes white goo and you will carry a gross stench with you for hours.


 here are some of the trees i pass on my way home that i actually like... :)






View from under my new umbrella 



 So i was having one of those terrible days where i fixate on things and hate everyone! i came home sorta depressed but i found a package outside my door. my mother had bought me a tablecloth and matching napkins of this design we liked when were in a the texas state history museum. my mom is so fucking cute and thoughtful! i put it on our dining room table :D

 Cool plate tectonic maps in the heroy geology building




 jamie tried to dye his hair green with jello which was a fail
i successfully bleached his hair blonde


No comments:

Post a Comment