Saturday, April 23, 2011

my room!

So I've been living in a two family house with Heather and Caitlin since August 2010. I started with a semi-large room with no furniture aside from my bed... our upstairs neighbor gave me a bookcase and i've made decent use out of it. the following is a room tour; I'll tour the rest of the house as it gets cleaned (my books are not kept in my room for the record...i do read). The following is almost a 360 degree turn around the room. sorry if it's uninteresting... mostly posting this for my mom cause she might never actually see the apartment.







I especially like this side of the room because I have a USGS topo map!!!!!!



The year is wrapping up... I'm almost excited for finals because studying for exams is slightly more manageable than all of these major projects I have due >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment